ANP management consulting is the automotive specialist for market intelligence and benchmarking services in order to increase our clients´ competitiveness for a sustainable growth.
In the course of a more and more complex and unsecure market environment it is necessary to develop appropriate strategies with sustainable effects on the basis of thorough market and competition analyses. For more than 7 years ANP has successfully established itself as a specialized automotive service provider offering a service portfolio according to the requirements of our clients.
- a high-performance management consulting company with a focus on the automotive industry
- experts for global research, market intelligence and benchmarking
- focused on customers along the automotive supply chain
- capable to conduct and analyze global researches due to our long-term and qualified network of experts
FACTS & FIGURES
- Founded: 01. July 2004
- Headquarters: D-45136 Essen
- Employees within our closer network: 54
- Employees in our global network: ca. 650
- Share of turnover Automotive: 90%
- 350 projects (research, analysis, consulting) in more than 25 countries as e.g. France, UK, Italy, Austria, Romania, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Turkey, VAE and BRIC states.
- Vehicle Manufacturer/OEM
- Automotive Supplier
- Machinery & Plant Construction
- Plastics Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Automotive Engineering & Service Provider
- Financial Institutions & Private Equity
- Steel Trading & Logistics
- Managing Partner -
"The automotive(supplier) industry demonstrates more dynamic and tension than any other industry - the constantly changing environment demand even more standards on which ANP, its OEM and supplier customers have to orient themselves: An interesting and challenging task".
- Anniversary - 8 years ANP management consulting
On 1 July 2012 ANP management consulting GmbH celebrated its 8th anniversary. We herewith would like to sincerely thank you ... more
- Benchmarking as an important lever for identifying optimization potential is more relevant than ever – OEMs & Suppliers are strengthening their activities with respect to "Cost optimization in comparison to their competitors". You can find more of our expertise on that topic here.
- ANP has successfully completed a market potential analysis for a medium-sized supplier company - the result of that work forms the basis for the strategic development of the inspected business unit: Sale, vertical/horizontal integration and optimization of the current business model.